Albite eBook Reader HD v2.2 S^3-Anna-Belle.
Albite Reader has a very good touch response and GUI looks very impressive which can be switched to two different themes of day and night. You have to swipe across the screen to move between the pages of the Ebook. The application gives you the option of two font sizes. Apart from this you can also change the screen orientation. Further, you can change the page interaction like, scrolling speed, long press delay, etc as per your requirement. If you are a foreign reader, you can change the chapter encoding too to clearly display the language. It also allows you yo set the hyphenation.
* anti-aliased bitmap font in four sizes with over 850 glyphs, including latin, cyrillic and greek
* hyphenation for 29 languages
* 23 character encodings, including UTF-8 and most of ISO-8859 and Windows-125x
* animated touch-guided scrolling
* horizontal and vertical scrolling
* on-touch dictionary look up
* units conversion: temperature, length, area,
* portrait and landscape view
* images and basic styling
* color profiles
* portable book settings
* table of contents.
Known supported devices:
Nokia N8-00, E7-00, X7, C7, C6, E6 and S60v5 Touch (Nokia X6-00, Nokia C6-00, Nokia C5-03, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5250, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia N97..etc.)
Used heap memory:
3000 – 10,000 KB
Limitations or enhancements:
Bigger icons, bigger fonts, chapters are split in 512KB chunks, automatic canvas rotation of Nokia phones with an
1. Support for native Java fonts
2. Bookmarking / looking up text is far easier now by using a context menu
3. Added two more font sizes to the HD version
4. Files/folders are now listed alphabetically, not randomly.
Do not change the Screen Mode in the Menu options of the application as this will render the application useless as the controls are no longer visible on the screen. The change in screen mode is not required for Nokia N8.
Albite eBook Reader HD v2.2 S^3-