Nokia Qt v4.8.0 + QtMobility v1.2.0 + QtWebkit v4.8.0 + Qt components v1.01(0) Signed for Symbian^3 Anna Belle.
The Qt 4.8 also includes beta maturity implementations of
- Qt Quick 1.1 import QtQuick 1.1
- Qt WebKit 2.2
In the Qt 4.8 the focus has been quality and performance improvements, but also other new additional features have been included.
1. Qt Platform Abstraction – to provide a clean abstraction layer for porting QtGui to new window systems. Lighthouse has grown up now
2. Threaded Open GL support Threaded OpenGL in 4.8
3. Multithreaded HTTP
4. Optimized file system access
5. For Symbian especially: Native Symbian networking, Ipv6 and OpenGL Graphics, Symbian resource mgmt.
6. New API’s: Localization API and IP multicast API.
As previously mentioned, the Qt 4.8 includes a beta maturity version of Qt Quick 1.1, with the following improvements;
1. Right-To-Left support
2. Improved image caching
3. Text input improvements – Support for split-screen virtual keyboard
4. Pinch Area to provide a declarative API for handling touch input.
In the Archive include:
2.Qt webkit v4.8
5.Qtdowngrade, designed to uninstall libraries.