SymbianGuru Christmas Photo Fun v1.00 S60v3/S60v5/S^3 Anna Belle UnSigned Cr@cked by cGiPDA.
Christmas Photo Fun Software allows making Christmas cute photos merging the predefined templates with phone camera. Some templates are present in the application; more templatescan make from your own photos. With your camera you will create any special picture you want, and our special Christmas templates will add merry winter mood to your photos, making them to unique hand-made season greetings!
An excellent idea for the Christmas holidays and for greeting your friends with MMS.
With Christmas Photo Fun application you can have funny photos for sending to your friends or just for fun.
It is very easy to use Christmas Photo Fun: you just make photos with your mobile camera with templates. Funny photos are ready for sending with MMS or sharing via Bluetooth..
With Christmas Photo Fun you can:
*. Make most beautiful sightseeing photos sitting near the tree or at the festive table
*. Try yourself in a new image: as Santa Claus or the Snow Maiden
*. Make festive, shining, family,kind photos with celebrities and send them to your friendsfor greeting
*. Make New Year and Christmas photos using templates, just imagine all thefun you can get!
New in version 1.00:
*. Christmas Photo Fun is fully compatible with Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, Symbian Bellaand Series 60.3/60.5:Nokia 5235 Music Edition, Nokia C6-00, Nokia 5228, Nokia 5250, Nokia C7-00, Nokia C6-01, Nokia E7-00, Nokia N8-00, Nokia X7-00!
You do not need to set anythingto start Christmas Photo Fun usage, just open your mobile camera clip and launch the app.You can adjust settings according to your needs any time.
You can set the size of the photo and image resolution.
Depending on the daytime you can tune the night and flash modes.
If you want to see the photo immediately after capturing you can turn this option on and you will be able to see all your photos after being captured.
You can set custom names to your photos and choose the memory that will be used to save yourimages.
» S60 3rd Edition Devices
» S60 3rd Edition FP1 Devices
» S60 3rd Edition FP2 Devices
» S60 5th Edition Devices
» Symbian^3 Devices / Anna / Belle
Release Notes :
Application compatible with Other, Nokia 5500, Nokia N70, Nokia N71, Nokia N72, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N80, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N95, Nokia 3250, Nokia E Series, Nokia N76, Nokia N73 Music Edition, Nokia N77, Nokia 6120 Classic, Nokia 5700 XpressMusic, Nokia 6121 Classic,Nokia N82, Nokia N93i, Nokia 6290, Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N96, Nokia N78,Nokia N79, Nokia N85, Nokia 5320 XpressMusic, Nokia 6124 Classic, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia N86 8MP, Nokia 5630 XpressMusic, Nokia 5730 Xpress Music, Nokia N97, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5230, Nokia N97 mini, Nokia C5-00, Nokia 5235 Music Edition, Nokia E5-00, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia C6-00, Nokia5228, Nokia 5250, Nokia C5-03,Nokia C7-00, Nokia C6-01, NokiaE7-00, Nokia N8-00, Nokia X7-00, Nokia C5-04
How to create your own template:
To create your own template with the help of MS Paint, you should do the following:
1. Launch the software and insert the image. Resize the photo, so the size of the photois 320*240 pixels
2. Highlight the region which should be transparent with the colour different from the present ones
3. Fill the upper left pixel with the same colour
4. Save your pictures in the*.png format. The file extension symbols should be changed from the capital to the small ones
5. After your picture is saved you can transfer it to your mobile phone with the help ofBluetooth or Datacable to your mobile phone to the Christmas Photo Fun - Templates folder on Phone memory or Data - Christmas Photo Fun - Templates folder.
6. In order to see your own template you should open theprogram and change the current template to the new one. Press Options -> ChangeTemplate and select your ownimage from the list of all possible.
To create your template with the help of Adobe PhotoShop, you should do the following:
1. Launch PhotoShop application
2. Create new file 320*240 points with resolution 72 dpi
3. Copy the image and resize it to the necessary image size
4. Create new transparent Layerabove the image
5. Select Pencil tool and choose the colour different from the present ones
6. Fill the region which should be transparent on your template with this contrast colour
7. Fill with the same colour also upper left pixel of this image
8. Save the image as png file
9. See that the extension of the file is written with small letters.